India Our Country

India Our Country 

I live in India. I breath in India. India is my country. India is my motherland. There are many names of India as Bharat, Hindustan, Aryavart etc. The national language of India is Hindi. But we respect all regional and foreign languages also.

India is a land of many religion and culture. It is rightly said, "Unity in diversity".

India is the land of great saints, leaders and freedom fighters. India has a great tradition of sacrifice and spirituality. 

India is a democratic country. "Vande Mataram" is the national song and "Jana Gana Mana" is the national anthem of India.

The national animal is Tiger and the national bird is Peacock. Mango is the national fruit and Jalebi is the national sweet. Hockey is the national game of India. The Banyan tree is the national tree.

India is surrounded by oceans from three sides - 1. Bay of Bengal in the east 2. The Arabian sea in the west and 3. Indian ocean in the south.

Nepal, Pakistan, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Myanmar and China are the neighboring countries of India. India is the second largest country in the South-East Asia.

India is very rich in its custom and tradition. I love my country very much and I am proud to be an Indian.

Comments

Popular Posts